10 beach places I would love to travel

Have you ever dreamed about an spectacular holliday in one of the best beaches in the world, enjoying the sand, the cristal waters, enjoying without stress. I always loved beach places, with white sands and cristal waters, I travel some places, like in Brasil, Australia, Fidji, but there are thounsands of great beaches in the world so I made a list of some great beach places in the world that I would love to travel.

Hope you enjoy the post.

Here´s the list:

1-Angra dos Reis, Brasil




2-Parque Nacional Tayrona, Colombia



3-Cozumel, Mexico



4-Varadero and Cayo Largo, Cuba





5-Phang Nga, Thailand



6-Manuel Antonio National Park, Costa Rica



7-Kephalonia, Greece



8-Hawks Nest, Australia



9-Montego Bay, Jamaica



10-Emerald Bay, Bahamas




Of course these are only some of many wonderfull beach places I would love to visit, there are a lot of fantastic places with beaches in the world, but I only made a list of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...